Retro Pewter Christmas Tree Ornaments
I created these special handmade tree decorations 20 years ago as presents for my family and friends. The ornaments on my tree are filled with memories - some crafted by my grandmother, mom, and myself, others collected throughout the years from friends. I haven't produced these trees in years, but decided to bring them back and share my happiness with others. Start a collection or continue one or gift it to your special person this holiday season.
Crafted of pewter with a copper star and dark green silk ribbon, each tree measures 3.25"L x 2.5"W.
- Keep all your Kelli Jewelry looking fabulous with these tips on jewelry care!
- Sterling Silver (925) can be polished with a jeweler's cloth, silver polishing cloth, and any type of microfiber cloth.
- 14K/18K Gold can be cleaned with warm water and mild dish soap and/or jeweler's cloth. Use a soft cloth to remove any build up or a fine soft bristle toothbrush for those hard to reach areas and dry off with microfiber cloth.
- Copper/Brass can be wiped off with plain microfiber cloth. Do not use cleaner/polish or treated polishing cloth, because they can have an oxidation reaction causing skin to turn green. However, this can be easily washed oﬀ and is not harmful.
- Titanium/Niobium anodized jewelry can be cleaned with warm water and mild dish soap and dried with microfiber cloth.
- Clean stones/gems with mild dish soap and warm water and wipe with microfiber cloth.
- Store jewelry on a soft surface to avoid scratching. Use a jewelry box or plastic bag.