Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Kelli Jewelry gift card.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
- Keep all your Kelli Jewelry looking fabulous with these tips on jewelry care!
- Sterling Silver (925) can be polished with a jeweler's cloth, silver polishing cloth, and any type of microfiber cloth.
- 14K/18K Gold can be cleaned with warm water and mild dish soap and/or jeweler's cloth. Use a soft cloth to remove any build up or a fine soft bristle toothbrush for those hard to reach areas and dry off with microfiber cloth.
- Copper/Brass can be wiped off with plain microfiber cloth. Do not use cleaner/polish or treated polishing cloth, because they can have an oxidation reaction causing skin to turn green. However, this can be easily washed oﬀ and is not harmful.
- Titanium/Niobium anodized jewelry can be cleaned with warm water and mild dish soap and dried with microfiber cloth.
- Clean stones/gems with mild dish soap and warm water and wipe with microfiber cloth.
- Store jewelry on a soft surface to avoid scratching. Use a jewelry box or plastic bag.