Oxidized SInew Silver Huggie Hoop Earrings
These Oxidized Sinew Silver Huggie Hoop Earrings are crafted with a subtle natural sinew texture for an everyday look. Given their small size they work well active lifestyles or busy moms on the go. Their classic hoop shape is a timelessly stylish accessory, complimenting the Sinew Cuffs for a complete look.
Each earring is handmade from sterling silver, with a .65" wide hoop, a post and ear back, and treated to a liver of sulfur patina for a darkened effect.
- Keep all your Kelli Jewelry looking fabulous with these tips on jewelry care!
- Sterling Silver (925) can be polished with a jeweler's cloth, silver polishing cloth, and any type of microfiber cloth.
- 14K/18K Gold can be cleaned with warm water and mild dish soap and/or jeweler's cloth. Use a soft cloth to remove any build up or a fine soft bristle toothbrush for those hard to reach areas and dry off with microfiber cloth.
- Copper/Brass can be wiped off with plain microfiber cloth. Do not use cleaner/polish or treated polishing cloth, because they can have an oxidation reaction causing skin to turn green. However, this can be easily washed oﬀ and is not harmful.
- Titanium/Niobium anodized jewelry can be cleaned with warm water and mild dish soap and dried with microfiber cloth.
- Clean stones/gems with mild dish soap and warm water and wipe with microfiber cloth.
- Store jewelry on a soft surface to avoid scratching. Use a jewelry box or plastic bag.